What the F
am I Feeling?
Saturday October 8th, 2022
11:30am-1:00pm EST on Zoom
There's a lot of pressure to feel our feelings.
You might feel like you're not feeling enough or healing enough. Or maybe you even worry that you just don't know what you feel. When it comes to feeling there are no shoulds.
Except maybe patience, curiosity & support.
Join me for a 90-minute workshop to learn some of my favorite 'what am I feeling?' skills.
When you register for the workshop you can attend live AND/OR catch the replay, which I'll send out by the following Monday.
Root to Rise Workshop Terms & Conditions
- This workshop will be recorded.
- You have 1 month from the workshop date to watch and/or download these materials.
- While we realize you may share with loved ones, please respect our intellectual property by doing so very sparingly.
- All sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
- The material in this program is protected by copyright. When sharing about this workshop, please cite or reference the presenters.
- While this material is therapeutic in nature, it is not a substitute for a real therapeutic relationship with a licensed mental health provider or somatic provider.
- Engaging with the content may evoke feelings, body sensations, thoughts, memories, impulses, and more. In participating you voluntarily assume an element of inherent risk, and knowingly and freely assume all risk and responsibility for injury or distress.
- You agree to be added to the Root to Rise Somatics email list.
Parts Work for People in Relationships
November 16th 12-2 pm EST
Registration opens October 10th
Parts Work for Single People
December 7th 12-2 pm EST
Registration opens November 17th
Redefining #HotGirlSummer: Black Women & Body Image @ Collaborative ChangeMakers. 2021.
Real Talk with Mental Health Professionals @ Michigan Black Therapy Fund. 2021.
How Emotions and Trauma are Held in the Body @ The Body Nerd Show. 2021.
Financial Healing @ Mind Money Balance Podcast. 2021.
What is Racial Trauma? @ Ann Arbor District Library. 2020.
Coping with COVID-19 Related Stress @ Ann Arbor District Library. 2020.